Monday, July 25, 2011

Oh so simple.....


Pretty Huh??  
This is probably the most simple project I have ever attempted!!



Wondering what all you will need??

1.  Grapevine wreath (size of your choice)
2.  Artificial flowers  (any color, and type) 





First, start pulling your flowers apart...you can have individual flowers, or keep them in bunches of 3 or 4....totally up to you!!




Then start to tuck....
you don't need any glue for this!  Just tuck your flowers inside the branches of the grapevine wreath!  Don't worry about them falling out!  If you intertwine them well enough, they will not be going anywhere!!





Keep tucking!  You will work your way around the entire wreath, until it looks something like this!!......





It's as simple as that!!!  The beauty of it is, since you are not gluing anything down, you can change anything you want if you are unhappy with it!!  It took me a little while to get the color placement how I wanted.....I started with only the two shades of pink, then I decided to lighten it up a little bit with the ivory!  I also added a few leaves for additional texture and color....




Making one was so easy, I decided to make two more and use them as art over Julia's crib!  I think they turned out fabulous!!  It's simple, clean, and just oh so pretty to look at!!






To see the parties I am linking to go HERE!!!




15 comments:

  1. I love to make wreaths too. Thanks for sharing with my newbie party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason, wreaths intimidate me. But I love the look of this grapevine wreath. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so..simple...I hope can make it...btw Thank you Passing my blog..now I'm your follower too...;))

    ReplyDelete
  4. your blog is fantastic....love your work and creativity

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice! I like how simple and easy the wreaths are to change. I'm sure they're cute in your daughter's room!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! I'm stopping by from the Tip Me Tuesday party. I would love for you to link this up to My Favorite Things party! It's going on all week,
    & be sure to check out my giveaway too!
    Thanks
    ~Iffy~

    www.stayathomenation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty!!! Thanks for sharing!! I've got one for fall in mind now! Thanks for the inspiration and for linking up to “Help a Momma Out Tuesdays” on our blog!! We appreciate it!

    Kristine
    www.jandmseyecandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these as a set of three. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These turned out great and I love that they are easy to make!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet, simple, colorful and textural. And I love that you can change it so easily.

    I'm your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks great,
    think I will have to have a go at making one!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm so honored that you chose to join the Creative Bloggers' Party & Hop. Thank you for adding this special masterpiece to rock my party :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty, Jess! Jessica over at O.Alouette has tons of great wreath ideas - if you like making wreaths you might want to check out some of her tutorials. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks great! I'm visiting from Organize and Decorate Everything! I'd love for you to share this with my {re}create into something new blog party too at http://notsosimplehousewife.blogspot.com/2011/07/recreate-into-something-new-3.html

    Hope to see you at my place soon!
    Kaitlin-The Not So Simple Housewife
    http://notsosimplehousewife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a cute idea and her eyes are such a piercing blue color- so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete