Thursday, August 25, 2011

The Versatile Blogger Award


MY FIRST BLOG AWARD!!!



Emily at Mirrors Metaphors and Kaleidoscopes has just awarded me the Versatile Blogger Award!  woohoooo!!!  I'm honored, I'm speechless! Thanks so much Emily!!


There are 3 rules you must follow after accepting this award!!
  1. Thank the person who gave the award and link back to them in your post.
  2. Share 7 things about yourself.
  3. Pass this award along to 10 recently discovered blogs.


7 interesting facts about me....
1.  I am bored if I don't have 100 things to do at once!
2.  I will set my alarm clock, check, and re-check it 5 times before I can peacefully go to sleep!
3.  I have a fear of food being in my teeth!
4.  I love making lists!
5.  I bleed Crimson!!!  ROLL TIDE ROLL!!
6.  I design rugs for a living!
7.  My dream job would be sitting at home crafting all day long!!


Here are the 10 blogs that I am passing this award to!  I love reading each of these, and hope you will take a moment to check them out!!  Congratulations to.......





2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the award! I'm your newest follower :)

    Paige @ The Crunchy Mamacita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for including me! I have to say we have lots in common...aside from one little...minor detail.....I'm an Auburn girl..WAR EAGLE :) (but I have been living in "big Orange country" for the past 11 years!)
    I am such a fan of your blog...and am so happy we "met" here in blog land! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete