Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Redemption.....

They said we didn't deserve to be there.....

They said we had our chance and blew it....

They said no one would want to watch a rematch.....


Whether it was the game that should have been played or not, it happened...and we won....BIG TIME!!!  If you want to know the meaning of redemption, then I hope you watched the BCS National Championship game last night between Alabama and LSU......


over 73,000 people filled the stadium, some paying 3,000 dollars a seat!!....That's a lot of people, considering NO ONE wanted to see a rematch!!  :)



It was a brutal game from start to finish!



And luckily Alabama came out on top!  21-0!  


I'm so proud of our players, I'm so proud to be an alumni, and I'm so proud to say I'm from the state of Alabama!!  ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment